Jan 28, 2008

Buyer's Market

By no means do I think I have any idea what I am talking about when I begin this conversation about the economy.
This is something on everyone's minds and as I happen to see exactly what corp America is hiring for everyday, I feel like I should lend some relief to this stress.
Just as with the real estate market right now, you will find that the job market is a "buyers" playing field. Anyone with great skills and background will find many choices when deciding to find a new position. Just as they say it is the best time for people looking for a new home to buy....

It is definitely time for an individual looking for a new career path or position to make the jump, the time is now.

Also, with all the jumble happening lately with the market, I know that everyone is looking at the possibility of a tax rebate and what to do with the money. I have turned to take a look at an individual who has made sense about what to do during this strange time with money and savings. I hope you take a look and use some of her great advise.

http://www.suzeorman.com/

No comments: