Jan 14, 2008

What is to come :)

New to blogging I sit here wondering how to begin. Of course I think of bringing brilliant ideas to the people I talk to everyday in hopes of silent applause for all my great hints. However, reality hits and I realize that at the least I hope that someone takes the time to read this blog, a series of "cliff notes" to the articles I read and the experiences I have on a daily basis.

I realize this is a nessecary tool in reaching new places in my networking career and helping more people. Everyday I get asked questions on how best to present a resume, win an interview, find the right fit, and make the next best decision in a change of career path.

I hope to bring some humor to your life and share some of the ideas I have for an easier and smoother career transition or how I think I could do things better. I welcome your comments and hope that you leave them.

No comments: